All products manufactured by The Brides Garter have an average 4 week processing time, most orders will be received by the customer within 28 working days after processing. Please allow longer for country areas. We do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays
You will be alerted to any shipping delay beyond our 4 week processing time after placing your order.
Orders placed online at The Bride's Garter are delivered by Australia Post. All details including delivery options and delivery time are listed below:
YES, WE DELIVER WORLDWIDE.
The Bride's Garter provides all customers free shipping for all orders over $250 AUD. We use Australia post regular mail with an option for eParcel or Express post for the convenience of a tracking number and next day delivery between major capital cities and most of South East Queensland. Shipping fees are automatically calculated at checkout. The cost is between $5 - $80 AUD depending on the total weight of your order. All shipping costs include a packaging fee to ensure your items are wrapped securely and arrive to you in good condition
- Delivery times are approximate and do not include weekends.
- If your delivery is needed urgently or within a specific time frame please CONTACT US ASAP to ensure your parcel will arrive before your event.
- Orders received will be shipped within 5 business days, providing all products are in stock.
- Parcels shipped out by The Brides Garter to Australian addresses may not have online tracking, however, if your order does have to track, it will require a signature by the addressee. You can elect another person to accept your order by leaving this information in the comments.
- Orders are processed as soon as payment has been received. Direct Deposit can take 1 to 3 days to be processed. Paypal echeque can take up to 5 days to be processed.
- In the case of items being out of stock, you will be contacted and advised of the shortfall. We can offer a similar product or refund the amount paid for the unavailable item.
- Please keep an eye out for your parcel or a Calling Card in the letterbox. A Calling Card is left if the delivery could not be left safely at your address, please follow the instructions on the Calling Card. In some cases, ID for proof of addressee will be required.
- Orders are shipped from our Brisbane store.
- Please ensure your address is correct, returned items will incur a re-shipping fee, and will not be reshipped until the re-shipping fee has been paid.
- At the time of checkout, our software will calculate an approximate delivery time frame for you. Delivery times are controlled by Australia Post or other courier service and are not guaranteed by The Brides Garter. If the delivery has not arrived in this time please contact us to check the tracking of your parcel.
Please direct any questions you have to the Our Sales Team.
We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong selection. You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods are faulty, wrongly described, different from a sample shown to you or don't do what they are supposed to do. At the time of receipt, if you find your products purchased are faulty, please contact us ASAP for warranty and replacement procedure (returns may be subject to shipping fees at the discretion of the company). More information on our consumer guarantee can be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au